¿Español? Haga clic arriba.Kreyòl Ayisyen? Klike sou pi wo a.
FDOT Invites you to a virtual public information workshop
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
To join the GoTo Webinar workshop or to ask a question:
If you prefer to dial in by phone, call (213) 929‐4212 Audio Access Code:436‐984‐198
If using a mobile device, the free “GoTo Webinar App” will be required.
If you are unable to join the workshop , a recording will be posted at www.sra1anorthbridge.com for 180 days.
- Bridge replacement provides a high‐level fixed bridge
with navigation clearances of 85 feet vertical and
125 feet horizontal.
- Bicycle lanes on both sides of the bridge, 8‐foot sidewalk
on the south side, and 10‐foot shared‐use path on north
side. Addition of a shared‐use path along Old Dixie
Highway to connect Suntrail and the East Coast
- New bridge will span over FEC Railroad and Old Dixie
Highway. As a result of new bridge connecting directly to
US‐1, there will be three additional roads: New access
road to businesses to the east of FEC Railroad, extension
of Juanita Avenue, and an extension of Sunny Lane.
- Improvements to Old Dixie Highway between Juanita
Avenue and Sunny Lane.
- Observation deck and parking under the new
SR A1A bridge.
- March 16 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- March 16 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- March 18 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- April 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm