Public Comment Opportunities for the Draft FY 2019/20–FY 2023/24 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
Public comment opportunities are provided for the draft FY 2019/20–FY 2023/24 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) of the St. Lucie Transportation Planning Organization (TPO). The TIP identifies the phases of the transportation projects that are expected to occur within the TPO area over the next 5 years.
To Provide Comments on the TIP:
1) Review the interactive TIP and comment directly on a project
2) Write to the St. Lucie TPO at 466 SW Port St. Lucie Blvd, Suite 111, Port St. Lucie, Florida, 34953
3) Call 772-462-1593
4) Email TPOAdmin@stlucieco.org
5) Appear in person at the following public St. Lucie TPO Board Meeting:
June 5, 2019, 2:00pm
Coco Vista Centre
466 SW Port St. Lucie Boulevard, Suite 111
Port St. Lucie, Florida
Public Input Opportunities for South Bridge Bicycle Lanes
Thank you for participating in the survey. We are considering all the comments received.
- Miss the Fort Pierce City Commission meeting on April 15, 2019? View the presentation (7.3 MB)
- The online survey is closed, but comments can be viewed here.
- Comments through email will be received through May 31, 2019.
Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Study for Florida’s Turnpike from Jupiter (Indiantown Rd) to Ft Pierce (SR 70)
Visit www.TreasureCoastTurnpike.com to learn more and submit your idea
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise (FTE), is conducting a Project Development and Environment (PD&E) Study for Florida’s Turnpike from Jupiter (Indiantown Road) to Okeechobee Road (SR 70), in Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie Counties, Florida. The project consists of widening the Turnpike within the project limits by adding general toll lanes and/or express lanes in each direction.
FTE identified the need to widen this portion of Florida’s Turnpike (SR 91) to add capacity that will accommodate future traffic volumes of freight and passenger vehicles linked to the projected growth in population and industry for the year 2045. Florida’s Turnpike is also a major evacuation route for Southeast Florida.
2019 Meeting Schedules
- June 5 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Indian River Lagoon Scenic Highway (IRLSH) Treasure Coast Corridor Management Entity (TCCME) MeetingJune 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- July 23 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- July 23 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm