[button link=”http://apps.tindaleoliver.com/webTCDMS/intros/introStLucie.aspx” bg_color=”#29abfe” border=”#3b3b3b” window=”yes”]Interactive Traffic Count Data
The St Lucie TPO acted as a clearinghouse for the collection and management of all traffic counts performed in the MPA by the local governments and FDOT. A Traffic Count Data Management System (TCDMS) with data attributes, features, functions and reporting capabilities was developed and implemented, and the TPO manages it. The Fall 2012 and Fall 2013 Traffic Counts were collected and uploaded into the TCDMS, and the resulting reports were published online. The reports were also provided to local governments, private consulting firms, and the public upon request. The TCDMS was enhanced with the development of a Level of Service Analysis System (LOSAS). The LOSAS was developed and integrated into the TCDMS to evaluate the congestion and operating condition of the roadway network and produce an Annual Level of Service Report which ultimately supports performance measurement of the transportation system.
At the present time, none of the local jurisdictions maintains a formal traffic count program. Continuation of the Traffic Count Program is necessary to monitor the performance of road segments for transportation planning purposes.
- Fall 2016 Traffic Counts and Level of Service Report
- Fall 2015 Traffic Counts and Level of Service Report
- Fall 2014 Traffic Counts and Level of Service Report
- Fall 2013 Traffic Counts and Level of Service Report
- Fall 2012 Traffic Counts and Level of Service Report
- Fall 2011 Traffic Counts
- Spring 2009 Traffic Counts
- Spring 2008 Traffic Counts
- Fall 2007 Traffic Counts
- Fall 2006 Traffic Counts
- Spring 2006 Traffic Counts
- Spring 2005 Traffic Counts